Fuel quality is guaranteed by a system of standards maintained by Rosneft Aero and based on the following principles:
- placing focus on customers;
- handling products which conform to the latest industry standards (GOST or Technical Regulations), solely under contracts with legal entities subject to be accompanied by documents drafted in accordance with the established procedure and duly identifying the product in question;
- participating in pre-refuelling operations to ensure the use of standard product suitable for various aircraft types;
- excluding the use of off-spec or expired products for refuelling, as well as the presence of foreign substances;
- granting operational clearance only to certified and highly qualified personnel to ensure high quality of fuel and services;
- providing an objective and reliable assessment of the fuel’s physical, chemical, and performance specifications.