TS-1 JET FUEL
The TS-1 jet fuel grade is intended for use in subsonic aircraft.
Its physical, chemical, and performance specifications meet the requirements of Russia’s latest industry standard edition (GOST 10227). The product also fully conforms to the Customs Union Technical Regulations (Technical Regulation Act 013/2011 – Technical Requirements for Gasoline, Diesel, Bunker Fuels, Jet Fuels and Heating Oil).
TS-1 key properties:
- high volatility to ensure combustion efficiency;
- high efficiency and heat of combustion to ensure distance of flight;
- high pumpability and good low-temperature properties for injection into the combustion chamber;
- low deposit formation susceptibility;
- high compatibility with materials, good anti-wear and anti-static properties.
If the content of total and mercaptan sulphur is high, the TS-1 fuel is subjected to hydrotreating or demercaptanization, and then mixed with straight-run fuel before use. Hydrotreated component content is limited to 70 % to prevent the deterioration of anti-wear properties.
Jet fuel is a low-hazard product and is classified as hazard Level 4 substance by GOST 12.1.007-76.
Storage life for jet fuel is five years as from the date of production.